F59PH PH. II, PH. III
Out of stock
Notify me when product available
F59PH PH. II GCE-430h, PH. III Class GCE-430k
The Maple Leaf Train F59PH locomotive is extremely accurate and rich in details.
Kit included one-piece 3D printed body shell of the F59PH- phase II and III locomotive, also we have included many detail parts so you can make this model really accurate to the prototype you model. for example we have included both mechanical and electronic bell for either “As delivered” or more models era
The kit includes various clear parts such as headlights, class lights, ditch lights, and platform lights to easily light up your model. Additionally, similar to the GP9RM and the GP9 Slug unit, the kit features etched metal parts and wire formed parts.
F59PH Key Features:
- Highly detailed locomotive shell
- “Late” body style and grilles- replica of phase II and III
- Many detail parts included!
- Several optional detail parts to recreate you favorite roadnumber/ era
- Clear parts: Headlights, class lights, ditch lights, platform lights do you can easily illuminate your model
- Roadname/ Phase specific details
- Etched metal parts, Including multi layer etchings
- Wire formed grab irons, handrails, lift rings and more
This kit designed to work with Atlas GP38/GP40 chassis, Please note, you have to trim the chassis from both side of the coupler (front and rear) in about 1.5mm
Note: This is considered a craftsman kit and does require some assembly.