F59PH PH. IV GCE-430m
Out of stock
Notify me when product available
F59PH PH. IV Class GCE-430m
The Maple Leaf Train F59PH locomotive is extremely accurate and rich in details.
Kit included one-piece 3D printed body shell of the F59PH- phase IV locomotive, also we have included many detail parts so you can make this model really accurate to the prototype you model. for example we have included both mechanical and electronic bell for either “As delivered” or more models era
The kit includes various clear parts such as headlights, class lights, ditch lights, and platform lights to easily light up your model. Additionally, similar to the GP9RM and the GP9 Slug unit, the kit features etched metal parts and wire formed parts.
F59PH Key Features:
- Highly detailed locomotive shell
- “Late” body style and grilles- replica of phase IV
- Many detail parts included!
- Several optional detail parts to recreate you favorite roadnumber/ era
- Clear parts: Headlights, class lights, ditch lights, platform lights do you can easily illuminate your model
- Roadname/ Phase specific details:
“late” front and rear HEP plug arrangement
Rear class light covers positioned on built-out mounts.
- Etched metal parts, Including multi layer etchings
- Wire formed grab irons, handrails, lift rings and more
This kit designed to work with Atlas GP38/GP40 chassis, Please note, you have to trim the chassis from both side of the coupler (front and rear) in about 1.5mm
Note: This is considered a craftsman kit and does require some assembly.
|Class Lights Housing Style||
Rectangular Class Light Housing, Round Class Light Housing